Each of the two options for intermediate oil painting workshops will expand your experience and deepen your ability as an artist.
Limited space available. Register below.
February 15 Workshop:
We will learn to build a dynamic composition in a still life, focusing on values and harmonious colors.
February 24 Workshop:
Portraits can be intimidating, but we will use the same basic elements of art to create an expressive portrait, focusing on skin tones, edges, drawing, and dimension.
– Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
– Coffee and snacks provided
– Bring a sack lunch or order from one of our nearby restaurants
– Workshops are limited to 8-12 artists
– Location: 5624 R Street, Little Rock, AR 72207
– Paint (Titanium white, Cadmium Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red, Alizarine Crimson, Doxy Purple, French Ultramarine, Phthalo Blue, Viridian Green, Sap Green, Burnt Umber, Raw Sienna)
– Array of filbert, flat, and bright brushes, course or smooth bristled
– Easel (standing or tabletop)
– Mixing Palette